Saturday, July 17, 2010

JFT.. "Using Dreams that use using as dreams of using" huh?

Today's Meditation starts out...

"The room is dark, forehead is bathed in cold sweat....your heart is racing..."  DAMN... if all that is happening then I am ACTUALLY using NOT dreaming...

Most people wake up thinking they just blew their clean time , NOT me... I get pissed that I woke up at all.. I try to fall back to sleep and hope I pick up my dream where we left off.. In my dream I am a successful superstar addict.. I use to get scared of using dreams now I sleep ALLLL the time hoping to have one.. I read drug addict stories in the back of the book but I stop when the recovery starts so I can have a better chance of having a drug dream..  I have been clean for 17 years and there are so many new things out there that I never had a chance to do. In my dreams I drink a ton of Zimas and Mikes Hard....I usually wake up after a gallon of Padron which sounds like the coolest alcohol out there....I want to be a rapper every time I hear the word Padron....and in my dreams I am .. I am a padron drinking rapper that spends most of the time in the bathroom smoking crack all alone ... that last part is there to keep me rooted in reality.. I end up in the bathroom alone and lonely.... But when I wake up I am truly grateful for my life... My life is sweet just the way it is.. I love being me...

Ok ....Let me get back to sleep.. MC Mikey Gee and the Padrons are due back stage in 10minutes.. Goodnight

Thanks for letting me share

Mike G

1 comment:

  1. Great shit!
    Drug dreams... I like to look at them as Freebies. And wonderful Freebies at that!
    But I'm always grateful to wake up and realize it was all a dream. The recovery life has been leaps and bounds better then my using life. Excluding Woodstock 94'...Nothing compares to that weekend. I want to dream about that all the time. But after Woodstock 94' it's recovery all the way.

    ReplyDelete